What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A stock options video training course
- Learn how to quickly adjust your positions so your gains will win big over your small losses
- Get access to proven chart-setups to spot opportunities in the market with minimal risk
- Learn dozens and dozens of different option strategies
- Instant Access – No waiting around to get your product
- Play the videos at your convenience, on your schedule
- Easier to use. Easier to understand. Easier to Learn
- With over 12 Hours of professionally recorded video
- Both beginning and advanced option traders welcome
- Ask questions along the way at any time
- Have an incredible advantage in trading
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. OptionBoost scores 72.59/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://optionboost.com/members/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: optionboost.com you’ll also be taken through to optionboost.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)